[App_rpt-users] Changing Courtesy Tones, and SSHing into the computer

Robert A. Poff WB3AWJ wb3awj at comcast.net
Fri Apr 18 16:46:02 UTC 2014

An address ending in "1" (10.0.1.1) often times is the router itself.
Are you sure that's the address of the Allstar box on your network?

On the console local to the machine run ifconfig.
Look at what it responds with for "eth0"

If you're looking/pointing to the wrong address on your network, that would explain most of the problems.