[App_rpt-users] Changing Courtesy Tones, and SSHing into the computer

Skyler F electricity440 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 18 21:55:27 UTC 2014

Thanks for the GSM files.

So, OK. First, are you sure that 10.0.1.1 is the address assigned to your
> node computer and not to the Airport router? Usually, the address at then
> eginning of a block like that is the router. So you’re likely trig to ssh
> to the wrong place. Do you have direct access to the node computer, i.e. is
> there a keyboard and monitor on it? If so, you should be able to find your
> correct internal IP by typing ifconfig eth0

Thanks! I typed ifconfig eth0 and I was 10.0.1.23!!

Stupid ME I Was not even port forwarding to the right address! I have no
idea how it worked even to a few nodes without port forwarding but 28298
works now as well as the web transciever!