[App_rpt-users] odd URIx behavior

41.2 Jim 41.2jim at gmail.com
Sat Apr 19 22:50:36 UTC 2014

green lite flashes like it is working but no receive audio until.... you
kerchunk the node(weather connected to another node or HUB same issue must
kerchunk it to here the audio and looks correct on the CLI screen
connecting or disconnecting with no on screen errors at verbose 3) and then
you get receive and when in TX no output audio at all and if you hold the
the HT key the node will drop and come back to TX and drop again and will
go on for ever (well 5 minutes worth) seems to hold TX for like 2 seconds
then un-keys (drops TX) then keys up again on its own.

History: the node did work for one day (both tx/rx) and the owner turned
off the node, and unplugged for a thunder storm and on power up had this
issue next day. After 3 different computers and same problem I'm left with
either a software issue in the install(all 3 computers not likely) or its
the URIx its self. I have set up 6 different Allstar nodes and have ran
into a bunch of different problems and got them all fixed with the help of
this group and I'm turning to the group again for help ....any ideas??

Thank you all in advance for the help

        Jim Frederick KF6QBW
I Live to Transmit & Transmit to Live
        446.600-  103.5 PL Repeater