[App_rpt-users] Connect Doug Hall RBI-1 to URIx

Robert A. Poff wb3awj at comcast.net
Tue Apr 22 11:44:19 UTC 2014

Support for the Doug Hall box already exists in app_rpt.

Do a search for "app_rpt frequency agile remote".

As with most of this stuff documentation is scarce, but can be found with creative search strings.

I've not used the Doug Hall box, but have a Syntor X/XCAT running.

--
Sent from my Android phone with K-9 Mail.
Please excuse my brevity and typing errors.