[App_rpt-users] Added a second node to my server Status problem

Doug Crompton doug at crompton.com
Tue Apr 22 18:52:47 UTC 2014

Did you copy the node update section of the old node stanza to the new node? You need it in both.

73 Doug
WA3DSP
http://www.crompton.com/hamradio

Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2014 13:58:36 -0400
From: w2ymm1 at gmail.com
To: App_rpt-users at ohnosec.org
Subject: [App_rpt-users] Added a second node to my server Status problem

Hi, I have a second node I connected to my server today.
My original node was 28183 and all was working fine.

I added 29973 today.  Both nodes are using URI Interfaces.
I seem to have lost my ONLINE Status on the http://stats.allstarlink.org/

webpage for my First Node. (28183)
29973 seems to be ok. http://stats.allstarlink.org/nodeinfo.cgi?node=29973
I get the Node is no longer in the database message at

 http://stats.allstarlink.org/nodeinfo.cgi?node=28183

although I do show up GREEN on https://allstarlink.org/nodelist.php

The only thing I did was add the second node to my server, and edit the
extensions.conf, iax.conf, rpt.conf, usbradio.conf files.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
The nodes appear to be working correctly, just 28183 no longer showing up on the status page.

Bob W2YMM

Robert Prybyzerski Jr
W2YMM
631-960-1051