[App_rpt-users] Added a second node to my server Status problem

Christopher Kovacs w0anm73 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 23 02:31:25 UTC 2014

Hi all,

I am having the same issue. I have recently converted from xipar to acid
distribution.  I am getting the same error:
I get the Node is no longer in the database message at both nodes
(29061/29062)
   http://stats.allstarlink.org/nodeinfo.cgi?node=29061

Under each stanza, I have:
    ; ** for ACID **

statpost_program=/usr/bin/wget,-q,--timeout=15,--tries=3,--output-document=/dev/null
    statpost_url=http://stats.allstarlink.org/uhandler.php ; Status updates

What am I missing?

Chris,
w0anm

On Tue, Apr 22, 2014 at 2:38 PM, W2YMM <w2ymm1 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Thanks for the tips, I only had one instance of the status reporting under
> the new node stanza.
> I added to the first node stanza and all seems well again.
>
> Thanks and 73
> Bob W2YMM
>
> Robert Prybyzerski Jr
> W2YMM
> 631-960-1051
> http://www.w2ymm.com
>

> On Tue, Apr 22, 2014 at 2:56 PM, Ramon Gonzalez <kp4tr.ramon at gmail.com>wrote:
>
>> If you did a copy and paste and changed the second stanza, you probably
>> missed changing the entry to report your new node.
>>

>> On Tuesday, April 22, 2014, Doug Crompton <doug at crompton.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Did you copy the node update section of the old node stanza to the new
>>> node? You need it in both.
>>>

>>> *73 Doug WA3DSPhttp://www.crompton.com/hamradio
>>> <http://www.crompton.com/hamradio>*
>>>

>>> ------------------------------
>>> Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2014 13:58:36 -0400
>>> From: w2ymm1 at gmail.com
>>> To: App_rpt-users at ohnosec.org
>>> Subject: [App_rpt-users] Added a second node to my server Status problem
>>>
>>> Hi, I have a second node I connected to my server today.
>>> My original node was 28183 and all was working fine.
>>>
>>> I added 29973 today.  Both nodes are using URI Interfaces.
>>> I seem to have lost my ONLINE Status on the
>>> http://stats.allstarlink.org/
>>> webpage for my First Node. (28183)
>>> 29973 seems to be ok.
>>> http://stats.allstarlink.org/nodeinfo.cgi?node=29973
>>> I get the Node is no longer in the database message at
>>>  http://stats.allstarlink.org/nodeinfo.cgi?node=28183
>>>
>>> although I do show up GREEN on https://allstarlink.org/nodelist.php
>>> The only thing I did was add the second node to my server, and edit the
>>> extensions.conf, iax.conf, rpt.conf, usbradio.conf files.
>>> Any help would be greatly appreciated.
>>> The nodes appear to be working correctly, just 28183 no longer showing
>>> up on the status page.
>>>
>>> Bob W2YMM
>>>

>>> Robert Prybyzerski Jr
>>> W2YMM