[App_rpt-users] Nodes with Traffic

Kirk Just Kirk wb6egr at gmail.com
Fri Aug 1 00:36:43 UTC 2014

Yes indeed!!!  connect to 2560 and get your fill of.....
Non stop radio checks.....
Audio critics.....
Operating critics.....
I love myself Coronado Dave......
Comments.....
Breaks.......
Mouth farts......
REAL Farts......
Burps.....
500 pound women telling you how to operate, that you need to shut up every
20 minutes while they talk all day and night
Shorty telling you how to operate/act....
Made up technical standards.....
Just ask for a check in hahaha....

This should either burn your transmitter in or UP.......

Please have a bottle of TUMS ready...possibly a bottle of Damn-It-All