[App_rpt-users] Allstar Telephone Portal

Florian Schmid dl1flo at u01.de
Fri Aug 1 20:35:32 UTC 2014

Hi,

I dont know if i am Here right, but i try to ask.

Our repeater Works Fine, but we have a problem with the allstarlink telephone Portal.
Our repeater cannot be connected from telephone. I can call the German Portal number , Type in Node 40636, Connect 1, Security Pin xxxxxxxxxx, and at Last 1 for Voice operated. Then i wait 30-60 seconds -> Telefone Signal is Busy and i must hang up.

Port 4569 is in the firewall configurated.

Is for the Telefone Portal an Other Port necessary?
Maybe anyone Here can help me!

73 de DL1FLO, Florian