[App_rpt-users] Nodes with Traffic

Skyler Fennell electricity440 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 7 16:44:31 UTC 2014

> Whenever you have a network of that size someone somewhere should be archiving everything. Doing that you could look back through the logs and audio and determine who it is or at least what node it came from. It would take some sleuthing but the logs are time stamped down to the second.

Yeah, it wouldn't help if someone just found a radio (ex. In someone's house when they visited) and heard all the chatter when the Operator was away, and got on their thinking they could say what they wanted.

Ex. When my little cousin, age 7 was visiting just got on my radio and started talking.

Trying to compare the voice to other recorded transmissions wouldn't help because the person only got on it once.

It couldn't be the operators fault if he is away because that's the same as saying its the sellers fault for selling radios on eBay without asking for a license.

73
Skyler KDØWHB