[App_rpt-users] Connecting etc. in command line

Geoff ars.w5omr at gmail.com
Thu Aug 7 17:49:57 UTC 2014

On 08/07/2014 12:20 PM, Skyler Fennell wrote:
> Hi,
>
> This has probably been covered before, and I know it is in the CLI (asterisk -r) but how do I:
>
> -Connect to a certain node

CLI*> rpt fun [yournode] *3[theirnode]

> -Disconnect from a certain node

CLI*> rpt fun [yournode] *1[theirnode]

> -Disconnect all nodes

CLI*> rpt fun [yournode] *71

(in all examples, minus, of course, the []'s)

you really should read up on what the basic commands are.

http://ohnosec.org/drupal/  That'll get you a good start.  Best to start
at the beginning and go all the way through.  Searching for something in
particular is daunting, to say the least.

Google for examples of rpt.conf, usbradio.conf and other configuration
files.