[App_rpt-users] Question for the group.

Doug Crompton doug at crompton.com
Thu Aug 14 01:37:18 UTC 2014

That question keeps getting asked. The answer is yes, it was tried and while it worked there were several problems. The result of the experiment was to use the BeagleBone Black which is a more capable board. With that working well and now with good product availability I am not sure why there would be a need to use the Pi other than it costs a little less.

For the Black project see - hamvoip.org
73 Doug
WA3DSP
http://www.crompton.com/hamradio