[App_rpt-users] File name and location of ACID list of updated valid allstar link nodes?

Bob kk6ecm at gmail.com
Fri Aug 15 04:03:04 UTC 2014

>From http://ohnosec.org/drupal/node/72 "Allstar link has an IP address
distribution mechanism to periodically update all valid allstar link nodes.
This information is automatically retrieved from a set of redundant Allstar
node servers by a script which runs in the background on the Allstar link
node."

I save everything, but I guess my retrieval system is not working too
well... electronically and in my ol' gray matter... please remind me of the
file name and location where this info is kept on the ACID build?

Thanks,

Bob

kk6ecm