[App_rpt-users] Linking to other server/nodes behind router

kk6ecm kk6ecm at gmail.com
Fri Aug 15 20:25:53 UTC 2014

I have a couple of servers/nodes behind my router which I can link to others on different public IP addresses, but am having difficulty linking behind my router. I have unique UDP port addresses, which are registered at the Allstarlink.org website for each server. I want to use iaxRpt to perform the linking, and understand I need to use <IP address>:<UDP Port number> in iaxRpt for connecting outside, but it does not seem to work with our without the ":<UDP port number> in iaxRpt... not sure what I'm missing here.

Thanks,
Bob
kk6ecm

Sent from iPad