[App_rpt-users] Linking to other server/nodes behind router

Doug Crompton doug at crompton.com
Sat Aug 16 02:58:29 UTC 2014

Not sure what you mean by private IP address in iax.conf.  You leave the bindaddress=0.0.0.0  which is the IP address of the linux system the server is on. The bindport is set to the port.

IAX port 4569 is default. I go down from there - 4568,7,6 etc.  But you can do whatever you want as long as it is not being used by something else.
73 Doug
WA3DSP
http://www.crompton.com/hamradio