[App_rpt-users] Web transceiver node display

Bryan Fields Bryan at bryanfields.net
Sun Aug 17 13:11:47 UTC 2014

On 8/17/14, 12:57 AM, Tim Sawyer wrote:
> Well, I thought I did. But all I have is the jar file. I’ll see if I can
> rattle the Java tree and get it.

At the risk of offending, perhaps it's time we look at moving away from the
Java web client.  My understanding is the Java client is basically a modified
SIP client.  There are SIP HTML5 clients out there we could build off of.

Perhaps something like this: http://sipml5.org could be modified for our use?

I'm not a programer, but I'd be willing to throw a donation to who ever can
make it work to replace the current client.

Thoughts?
--
Bryan Fields

727-409-1194 - Voice