[App_rpt-users] Web transceiver node display

Bryan Fields Bryan at bryanfields.net
Sun Aug 17 16:07:51 UTC 2014

On 8/17/14, 10:59 AM, mike at midnighteng.com wrote:

> I would agree that a updated web-transceiver would be desirable,
> That html5 ver is also java based.
>
> While java is simple and powerful, it also presents plenty of security problems.

You're wrong :)

It's Java Script and HTML5.  Javascript has nothing to do with Java.  It's
confusing.

I just tried it out with the online demo.  Worked perfectly in firefox 31 on
OSX for me with the SIP number

http://sipml5.org/call.htm?svn=224#

Private ID : 1
Pubic ID: sip:1 at sip.allstarlink.org
Passwd: allstar
Realm: sip.allstarlink.org.

Expert settings
Disable Video	X
Enable RTCWeb Breaker 	X
SIP outbound Proxy URL : udp://sip.allstarlink.org:5060
Disable Call Button Options  X

Reload the phone page and register.

Put the node number (or 0) in the called number line and auth with your 10
digit pin.

Looks like we just need some "speed dial buttons" and a text message
interface.  I don't know how that messaging is implemented.

--
Bryan Fields

727-409-1194 - Voice
727-214-2508 - Fax