[App_rpt-users] Web transceiver node display

Doug Crompton doug at crompton.com
Tue Aug 19 23:22:02 UTC 2014

Would he be willing to just fix the problem? It seems like a rather simple fix if we are just talking about the node display.
73 Doug
WA3DSP
http://www.crompton.com/hamradio

From: tim.sawyer at mac.com
Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2014 15:43:26 -0700
To: app_rpt-users at ohnosec.org
Subject: Re: [App_rpt-users] Web transceiver node display

I talked to Jim Dixon about this yesterday. He said he is willing to supply the source under certain conditions. Please contact him directly if interested.

--
Tim
:wq

On Aug 17, 2014, at 1:48 PM, Bob Brown - WØNQX <bbrown at byrg.net> wrote:well guys here is the list for the web site.... emails are included for most take your pick.....

AllStar Link Network -- Developers
Allstar Link Web Site Development Teamw0otm at w0otm.com -- Marshall Dias, W0OTMjim at lambdatel.com -- Jim Dixon, WB6NILdsuper7 at gmail.com -- Daniel Issac, No call (at least not yet)App_rpt Development Teamjim at lambdatel.com -- Jim Dixon, WB6NILhwstar at rodgers.sdcoxmail.com -- Steve RoDgers, WA6ZFTsph at xelatec.com -- Steve Henke, W9SHAnd many other who have generously contributed to this technology

Allstar Link OS And Sotware Distrubutions (ACID and Limey Linux)hwstar at rodgers.sdcoxmail.com -- Steve RoDgers, WA6ZFT

Other DevelopersOther Developers

--
Thanks in Advance