[App_rpt-users] 2 Repeaters on One system

Loren Tedford lorentedford at gmail.com
Fri Aug 22 15:31:40 UTC 2014

Hello Loren here I am looking at trying to run two separate repeaters on
one system was curious how I should do this or what examples of the config
files should look like one concern of mine is Echolink I already use
Echolink on my 440 repeater however if I put in a 2 Meter repeater I would
like to have the echo-link made available to the 2 meter repeater as well..
We all know that Echolink uses ports 5198-5200 So how does one do this when
there is a two repeaters on the same computer system or Allstar system..
Also how do I edit the config files for each repeater and ensure that the
URI attaches its self to the correct config file so many questions go
through my mind as I look at running all this on one machine..

Broadcastify is another question how do I run multiple instance of Ezstream
on the same system and broadcast my both repeaters out to the web.. I have
the 440 repeater at moment doing this but we have also experienced issues
restarting Asterisk and other things with Ezstream any thoughts?

Any advise out there would be appreciated.

Loren Tedford (KC9ZHV)
Email: lorentedford at gmail.com
http://www.lorentedford.com
http://kc9zhv.lorentedford.com