[App_rpt-users] intermitten TX audio

jumping_jackass at yahoo.com jumping_jackass at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 25 05:03:46 UTC 2014

Message: 4
Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2014 07:26:01 -0700
From: jumping_jackass at yahoo.com
To: "app_rpt-users at ohnosec.org" <app_rpt-users at ohnosec.org>
Subject: [App_rpt-users] intermitten TX audio

Hello,
 I am looking for help with several nodes that i have built who's tx
audio have become intermitten or stopped working all together.

 have built a 5 node system consisting of 4 GM300 radios and a DH-RBI-1.
 Each of the 4 GM300 radios are wired to a DMK-URI. Each of these
radio's initially allowed me to recieve and transmit fine using the
various featues of the "radio-tune" test program. But now they no longer
pass audio, They still key the transmitter and recieve fine but no
longer pass voice or ctcss audio anymore. Once in a great while they
pass audio sounding like a loose connection.

I built a second
system consisting of a PC and a DMK-URI that plugs directly into my
current RLC-3 repeater controller port. That system did the same thing
worked for a while and than passes no audio on xmit.

Any direction at all from others would be helpfull.

Thank you

Pursuant to U.S. Code, title 47, Chapter 5, Sub-chapter II, ß227,
"Any and all non-solicited commercial E-mail sent to this address is subject to a download and archival fee of $500.00 U.S.". E-mailing denotes acceptance of these terms.