[App_rpt-users] Node not on line, stats missing, slow connect with web tranceiver

Bill South wbs099 at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 1 14:02:14 UTC 2014

     I've got several issues with my node when viewing it from the logged-on AllStar Link site.  I hadn't used this site in some time because I thought my node was working fine from the RF side.  Anyway, when connecting to my node in the web transceiver, where I would normally hear two "beeps" then a swift connection, I now hear up to ten beeps then very sluggish connection (several seconds more than usual), but once connected it appears to be working normally.  In addition if I look at the System Wide Node List my node, 28055, does show in blue but clicking the link in my callsign reveals no stats and a message the either the stats server is down or my configuration has an issue?  In addition my node does not show in the All Online Nodes list.  But again I can connect to my node (slowly) thru the web transceiver, it can link to other nodes, and the RF side seems to be working fine?  Thoughts?

73, Bill, N4SV