[App_rpt-users] RTCM Error Code

Fredric Moses fred at moses.bz
Fri Dec 5 00:03:40 UTC 2014

Hello, I currently have 4 RTCM's running for a few years now on a UHF
system just fine... I want to start doing the same to a VHF repeater that I
have taken over.. I created a second port in the voter.conf  and attached a
new RTCM to that port and it worked for a bout a week now..   There was a
crew at the site doing work and a power cycle happend on the gear and now
the single VHF RTCM is spitting out the following..

12/04/2014 23:59:15.160  Inbound (Eth Rx) packet out of bounds by: -1

All the UHF RTCM's are connected fine and passing traffic.. The server
shows the VHF connected and it is receving audio/cor just fine but no TX
audio.  If i pull the ethernet plug from the vhf it goes into failover mode
and local repeats just fine... But with the ethernet plugged in i get no TX
audio and the console on the RTCM fills with the above messages...

--
Fredric Moses - W8FSM - WQOG498
fred at moses.bz