[App_rpt-users] FW: AllStarLink Financial Donation

Marshall Oldham ke6pcv at cal-net.org
Mon Dec 15 02:11:32 UTC 2014

Greetings,

I am reposting this message as I know some folks may not have caught this original message.

The donations so far have been rather underwhelming and will not even begin to cover the
associated cost for
running the various servers which support Allstarlink.

If you can spare the funds please help out.

You can donate by using the following URL.

https://allstarlink.org/

At the top of the webpage just slightly down there is a PayPal donate button

73

Marshall - ke6pcv