[App_rpt-users] Subject: Linking private network nodes to hub

Doug Crompton doug at crompton.com
Wed Dec 24 21:12:39 UTC 2014

Mike,

 OK, you do need to make sure all nodes have the proper informatio9n to connect in BOTH directions. If private that would be specific node entries in rpt.conf. Also make sure you use the port when defining if not 4569. Of course wherever you are trying to connect to has to be connectible and the port of the node you are connecting to has to have its port forwarded if it is behind a NAT.
Happy Holidays!

73 Doug
WA3DSP
http://www.crompton.com/hamradio