[App_rpt-users] Need a clarification -- please

mike at midnighteng.com mike at midnighteng.com
Fri Dec 26 22:34:49 UTC 2014

Ken,

If I understand what you are saying and state it in a different way...

You can place "0" for the node number and it will act as a wild token
for the last node given a connect/disconnect command.

Would I be correct ?
Nice to learn something new !
Would make it easier when switching modes on a node you can't remember
the number.
Great stuff.

...mike/kb8jnm