[App_rpt-users] reverse autopatch for IP phone network

mike at midnighteng.com mike at midnighteng.com
Sat Dec 27 21:13:11 UTC 2014

Steve,

I can't speak for it being there or not as I have not got one yet,
but I know there were compromises to get it to fit and function well
into the 1gb memory of a BBB and have some headroom for radio expansion.

Perhaps someone else knows or can you can look in the modules installed
at the compiler.

Nothing stopping anyone from installing the modules required and
recompiling !
I'm sure it will be more than one as for dependencies.

...mike/kb8jnm