[App_rpt-users] reverse autopatch for IP phone network

Mike Lussier mike.lussier at gmail.com
Sat Dec 27 22:01:10 UTC 2014

Robert,

You nailed it. That is what I did and it appears to have worked for me.
Your email was just a little late, Still appreciated as was everyone else’s

 I created two IAX trunks for now. There is one for each of the two BBB
that I have available right now. I have tested one unit so far and I may go
back and visit this more tomorrow. I'm thinking one trunk to the hub and
then connect the other nodes from that point. Instead of connecting each
mode to the two PBX's here at the house.

Mike

--

*"We must reject the idea that every time a law is broken, society is
guilty rather than the law breaker.It is time to restore the American