[App_rpt-users] App_rpt-users Digest, Vol 60, Issue 6

Steve Wright stevewrightnz at gmail.com
Sun Feb 2 20:00:41 UTC 2014

> The RTCM has a single connections for a receiver and transmitter, however
> they cannot work independently.
> [....] if you would like to have the 2m and 6m repeater separate from each
> other you will need 4 RTCMs.

[.....]

If you configure the two AllStar nodes as duplex without local repeat, I
> believe you can tie the nodes together where one feeds the other and vice
> versa - a pair of split site repeaters using just 2 nodes and 2 RTCMs.

Ok unless I have misread, we have two opposing opinions stated as fact.

Anyone care to offer insight, quote sources or offer configs, or otherwise
generally assist in the scientific principle of distilling collective
opinion for fact?

Steve

--
Meshnetworks - Rangitaiki Plains Rural Broadband Internet Providers
+64 21 040 5067