[App_rpt-users] Monitoring the Output & Injeting Weather to Specific RPTRs

Bob - AF6D bob at af6d.com
Mon Feb 3 11:00:59 UTC 2014

Our three site voted/simulcast system has progressed nicely. We have three
excellent locations with commanding coverage of the mountain recreational
areas that we wish to service, plus general coverage of surrounding areas.
Here's question #1 of 2.

If an errant ham attempts to dial up our repeater in a hurry and fails but
can get the output setup is it possible that we can monitor the output over
the network and still hear him? I know that CHP in California does just
this.

#2, we are adding RC-210 controllers as unvoted controllers through which
IRLP, weather and an earthquake monitor will be input regionally. We would
like to output the FIPS code for the desert machine out over the desert
machine only since it isn't relevant to the other RPTs. Can this be done?

We just had our first severe weather advisory go out to all three regions
and two of them weren't affected.

Huge thanks in advance!