[App_rpt-users] App_rpt-users Digest, Vol 60, Issue 10

Geoff ars.w5omr at gmail.com
Tue Feb 4 12:58:34 UTC 2014

On 02/04/2014 03:16 PM, Robert A. Poff WB3AWJ wrote:

> The PC's don't have to be all that expensive.
> The P4's that I'm using on five of my nodes I bought on EBAY for $75
> each (with shipping).

Do you have a goodwill store in your neighborhood?

make  friends with a computer shop?

there always "extra" parts and pieces laying around that can be had for
next to nothing, or even nothing...

Lots of options when it comes to 'older' computers if you aren't
bleeding all over the 'cutting edge' of technology...

-Geoff/W5OMR