[App_rpt-users] source of USB CM108 FOBs - CHEAP

pete M petem001 at hotmail.com
Sat Feb 8 16:56:53 UTC 2014

too bad this link don't work here..

Envoyé depuis Windows Mail

De : George Csahanin
Envoyé : ‎samedi‎, ‎8‎ ‎février‎ ‎2014 ‎10‎:‎26
À : APP RPT

I bought some CM108 fobs on EBAY for $0.99 each. He has a s***load of them. Not knowing if they’d be real CM108 I waited till I got them to send this note. The USB ID is 08dc:000c the real thing.

The last four nodes I built up use D945 motherboards which have parallel ports, which I use for COS/PTT and the USB fob only does audio. No need to modify them for PTT and COS, etc.

Anyhow, the EBAY auction is 300503465055 OR click this link

Seller’s store is circle607. They’re in Hong Kong. But the postage was under $1.20 for all ten.

I stocked up simply because they work so well, cost so little, and not sure when they will stop being available. (hoarding 101)

GeorgeC

W2DB

Allstar 2360