[App_rpt-users] source of USB CM108 FOBs - CHEAP

Johnny Keeker cypresstower at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 8 23:25:53 UTC 2014

George
When you say the real thing, do you mean that particular fob has all 48 pins exposed and not covered with a blob of glue?
JK

 Subject: [App_rpt-users] source of USB CM108 FOBs - CHEAP
 To: app_rpt-users at ohnosec.org
 Date: Saturday, February 8, 2014, 10:25 AM

 I bought some CM108 fobs on EBAY for $0.99 each. He has
 a s***load of them.
 Not knowing if they’d be real CM108 I waited till I got
 them to send this note.
 The USB ID is 08dc:000c the real thing.

 The last four nodes I built up use D945 motherboards
 which have parallel
 ports, which I use for COS/PTT and the USB fob only does
 audio. No need to
 modify them for PTT and COS, etc.

 Anyhow, the EBAY auction is 300503465055 OR click

 this link
 Seller’s store is circle607. They’re in Hong Kong.
 But the postage was
 under $1.20 for all ten.

 I stocked up simply because they work so well, cost so
 little, and not sure
 when they will stop being available. (hoarding 101)

 GeorgeC
 W2DB
 Allstar 2360

 -----Inline Attachment Follows-----