[App_rpt-users] Allstar parallel port (was source of USB CM108 FOBs - CHEAP)

K&R Yoksh yokshs at gmail.com
Sun Feb 9 04:04:54 UTC 2014

Geez, sorry to waste your time with a reply, Jim. Do you already know how to
use Google?http://ohnosec.org/drupal/node/17773,KyleK0KN--- Original
Message --- I already know how to build a simple transistor switch....

How do you set up Asterisk to use the parallel port? What commands where?

73
Jim W7RY