[App_rpt-users] SIP Help Needed

Bob Brown - WØNQX bbrown at byrg.net
Mon Feb 10 00:12:21 UTC 2014

I use Zoiper on our Allstar with T-mobile works good last long time.

Even from the country of China, had Allstar connectivity the entire time I
was there. Hong Kong included !

Used C-sip simple  for a while, had better luck with Zoiper.

Now we used a separate Asterisk PBX server for the Sip connections, but
they are tied to the Allstar stuff on the back end

YMMV

gud luck!

--
Thanks in Advance