[App_rpt-users] Beagleboard drops links and stops repeating.

C B harvard5362 at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 15 15:42:30 UTC 2014

Hi

I have setup 2 Beagleboards with the LOX boards and i would like to get my third on line.

I am having 2 issues that i do not know how to troubleshoot.

The first is that what seems to be randomly they stop repeating and the links drop.

the links are set up as permanent links using ilink,13 (permalink). The link commands automatically originate from the hub upon boot.

the beagle boards stay up as i can still SSH into them.

A reboot fixes the problem with the local repeat.

However the links do not always restore.

They do restore if i reboot the HUB computer i think it is because the permalink commands are reissued upon rebooting the hub.

the Beagleboard was installed from the distro on the allstar web site, below is some information about the asterisk release and the Ubuntu.

Any help in telling me how to troubleshoot this issue would be greatly appreciated.

Asterisk  built by root @ pickle on a armv7l running Linux on 2011-08-22 01:04:5                                     6 UTC

DISTRIB_ID=Ubuntu
DISTRIB_RELEASE=10.04
DISTRIB_CODENAME=lucid