[App_rpt-users] remote control

Chris Andrist chris at yeahmon.net
Sun Feb 16 15:43:09 UTC 2014

This should allow you to do what you are wanting.

XXX=cmd,/some/were/in/your/filesystem.sh  ;example to call a script by dtmf command

Regards,

Chris Andrist, KC7WSU

On Feb 16, 2014, at 8:14 AM, "Harry Romano" <hromano at earthlink.net<mailto:hromano at earthlink.net>> wrote:

Hello all,
I hope everyone is well.  I could use a bit of help please.  Does anyone know how to use DTMF commands to run a .sh file in allstar.  I made a file to reboot my computer (reboot.sh) but I would like to access it by punching in a code thru the repeater. So I would punch in let's say 1234 and the allstar would run the .sh file.  I could then reset allstar remotely.

73

Harry  Romano
KC4RPP