[App_rpt-users] RTCM non-voter Setup

Bob kk6ecm at gmail.com
Sun Feb 16 22:35:58 UTC 2014

I'm trying to figure out how setup up rpt.conf and voter.conf in an ACID
server with a single non-radio node connected to Allstar, and nodes based on
remotely located RTCM based repeaters that are non-voter. I've exhausted my
online searches. I'm still missing something.

Each RTCM (and repeater) will have its own IP address, as will the Allstar
ACID server. It appears I do not need an RTCM located at the server for
timing if the system is non-voting. The goal is to intertie them when
needed, else they are unlinked Allstar nodes. (Setup sounds similar to our
Guam friend's configuration). Everything I read is geared for a voting
system. http://ohnosec.org/drupal/node/180 states there are three modes for
the RTCM... I've not found how to do the non-voting mode. Any vectors to the
information for non-voting, or examples of the setup with explanation is
appreciated (anything short of a 2x4 up-side the head :-) I have the RTCM
and ACID manuals. I'm missing something.

Thanks much,
Bob
kk6ecm