[App_rpt-users] Pidora source

Mihhail Jakovlev mihhail.jakovlev at telegrupp.ee
Mon Feb 17 06:58:04 UTC 2014

Good morning,
Too many questions :)
I checked the link... yes,  broken...
If you have any FTP with 20GB free space and normal upload speed, I can upload Fedora17 image, sources, my image with Fedora, sources and Dahdi installed, and my final image with Asterisk
My images need a 8GB each (8GB SD card image)
Fedora18 use another version of kernel sources, if I remember it was 3.6.xx but last sources availible  3.2.27, that used by Fedora17.

About audio, audio so normal, but if audio begins, it temporarily interrupts (slow cpu...)
But maybe cpu works faster  if before Asterisk compiling switch off all unused apps,modules and channels and compile Asterisk only with used apps. But I dont know what is used and what no

As I understand, dahdi is needed only for USB fob, but is it needed only for audio card (without cor and ptt)? I know, but Freeswitch works on Rpi werry well with same CM108 audio adapter and for ptt used gpio (any extra module written). if Asterisk for audio nat need a dahdi, maybe possible to make any module for gpio using?

I have a Cubieboard too, its price is about 70usd, but cpu faster, 1ghz. Maybe it works better?

One intresting link http://yo3iiu.ro/blog/?p=924 He runs app_rpt in ASUS router :)

Regards,
Tervitades,
Mihhail Jakovlev