[App_rpt-users] 2 nodes same server

Tim Sawyer tim.sawyer at mac.com
Thu Feb 20 14:49:23 UTC 2014

There is a setting for linked nodes on the same computer, nolocallinkct=0. It makes the CT the same as local CT even when linked to a node on the same host.

Of course, there are separate courtesy tones for link and unlinked. But the linked CT applies to all node types, be they Allstar or Echolink.

Some info here. http://ohnosec.org/drupal/node/96
--
Tim
:wq