[App_rpt-users] private nodes with dynamic IP

Mihhail Jakovlev mihhail.jakovlev at telegrupp.ee
Mon Feb 24 11:25:11 UTC 2014

But if i create „virtual“ local node 2198 in central server and in remote node 1998 create a startup macro *32198, I have automatic permanent connection between 1998 and 2198. And if I call from any other node to 1998, I have connection established? (central server know, where is 1998, because it is connected to local node 2198).

Tervitades,
Mihhail Jakovlev