[App_rpt-users] Web transceiver problems with only my node

N7LD at aol.com N7LD at aol.com
Tue Feb 25 04:44:46 UTC 2014

Sounds like the port is not open to your node. Out bound connects will work
 but not in bound.
Lee

In a message dated 2/24/2014 8:36:10 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
mike at midnighteng.com writes:

I am unable to connect to my own node (29283) using the allstarlink  web
transceiver.

While I can use it to connect to other nodes, it should not be a java
issue.

And I can connect to other nodes from my node and I do have the node
listed in rpt.conf enabling a connection.

Since I am doing some heavy re-configing on that node, I decided to load  a
back-up copy of the conf to be sure I didn't to some weird typo by mistake,
 with no avail.

I am presently on the same ip of the system but that has never been a
issue in the past.

Any Ideas ?

...mike/kb8jnm

App_rpt-users  mailing  list
App_rpt-users at ohnosec.org

To  unsubscribe from this list please visit
http://ohnosec.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/app_rpt-users and scroll down to  the bottom of the page.
Enter your email address and press the "Unsubscribe or  edit options button"
You do not need a password to unsubscribe, you can do  it via email
confirmation. If you have trouble unsubscribing, please send a  message to the list
detailing the problem.