[App_rpt-users] VCO Locking

kk6ecm kk6ecm at gmail.com
Tue Feb 25 13:02:08 UTC 2014

It doesn't. The frequencies for each transmitter is controlled by the repeater radio. Each server associated with the transmitter, and corresponding nodes, control the interface to the radio, and provide linking to other nodes as downloaded by Asterisk/app_rpt on the sever hosting the node, as received from Allstarlink.org. The Allstar site just records the frequency associated with each node, as entered at Allstarlink.org by the node "owner."

Sent from iPad