[App_rpt-users] synchronizing transmitters for simulcast ( VCO Locking )

Chuck Henderson rpt2 at chuck.midlandsnetworking.com
Tue Feb 25 23:24:02 UTC 2014

I changed the subject :)

I don't think that the 1 PPS GPS will work for this.  You need a GPSDO with
a 10 MHZ output that then drives something like the micro-node.com PGCM
that then generates the exact clock frequency that your transmitter needs.
I do not know if they are still selling it or if there are similar products
available from other sources.

There is some information here.
http://ohnosec.org/pipermail/app_rpt-users/2012-May/004463.html

Let me know if you find what you need and get this working.  I am also
interested in simulcast but have been looking for an economical way to do
it.

Chuck,  WB9UUS