[App_rpt-users] allmon all full

Ken ke2n at cs.com
Wed Jan 1 14:57:12 UTC 2014

On Dec 7th I updated the more recently-modified files from the github and
went merrily on my way.

But yesterday I checked and found 6.5 GB of error messages had accumulated.

It seems that files on both Tim Sawyer's Allmon GitHub and Jim Dixon's SVN
(for the voter files) both still have the offending "split" statement in
them. It's in link.php line 11 and server.php line 29.  It is enough to
replace "split" with "preg_split" to make the problem go away.

Perhaps Tim's "explode()"  mod never got in for some reason?

73 and HNY

Ken