[App_rpt-users] How to temp disable and enable Echo link

Donny Parent Jr. kk4rjy at gmail.com
Sun Jan 5 01:38:09 UTC 2014

Can someone tell me what I need to add to my RPT.config file and scheduler to allow me to connect to a node without my EchoLink and then disconnects with EchoLink turned back on. I've was told that I can make a cop command to disallow all incoming connections and put it into telemetry and make a macro's and put that in my scheduler but I'm just not sure how to do all that if someone can explain it a little easier for me so I know how to do it
I would really like to use my echo link as well as Allstar.

Thanks and Happy New Year

Donny
KK4RJY
Sent from my iPhone5