[App_rpt-users] 'lsnodes' node status and control web viewer

Doug Crompton doug at crompton.com
Tue Jan 7 00:57:16 UTC 2014

Ross,

  I looked in the database and it starts at node 2000 and obviously local private nodes would not be there so the local nodes would show the node but say 'no info' for the rest of the data because it would not be in the database. If you wanted something to show for the local nodes you could create a local database with the same format as the public one and then at each grab of the public database append it to your local database. The "database" is nothing more than a text file with four fields separated by a vertical bar one entry per line.

   Node|Call|Frequency|Location

27225|WA3DSP|446.1 Simplex|Richboro, PA

73 Doug
WA3DSP