[App_rpt-users] Dual PL Tone? Possible?

Bob Roszkowski bob at w5evh.org
Tue Jan 7 17:30:09 UTC 2014

Hello Kevin,

Not sure if I have something goofed up in the conf files but I can access
the repeater with both tones I have set.  88.5 and 100.0.  Both tones key
up the repeater and transmit out the link.  I have waiting until the
transmitter drops with the same results.  Do you know of any other
parameters that could be causing this?

boB - W5EVH