[App_rpt-users] Incoming connects

Doug Crompton doug at crompton.com
Sat Jan 11 05:29:50 UTC 2014

Tim,

  I can connect to it from my location (IF) I connect right after I disconnect after having connected from his node to me via ssh. I see this bidirectionally on the tcpdump on his system. If I then disconnect and try to connect from another location or this same location later I see nothing on tcpdump and I get -

[Jan 11 00:20:36] NOTICE[9224]: chan_iax2.c:4071 __auto_congest: Auto-congesting call due to slow response
    -- Hungup 'IAX2/71.185.222.180:4569-697'
    -- Hungup 'Zap/pseudo-546901569'
    -- Hungup 'Zap/pseudo-1177483345'
at my end.  I really think this is a router issue. The router has been reset. Not sure where to go from here.  Is there a setting on this router for persistent NAT?

This is node 29971 at IP 71.185.222.180

73 Doug
WA3DSP
http://www.crompton.com/hamradio