[App_rpt-users] RPM's & Virtuozzo

Bob - AF6D bob at af6d.com
Sat Jan 11 09:55:54 UTC 2014

Are RPMs available, or could they be created for those of that run Virtuozzo
for Linux by Parallels, as well as other virtualization software? I
generally run one-two virtual servers on an Intel quad core XEON for
unparalleled performance and have the security of daily backups and the
ability to "bounce" a "container" from a failing "hardware node" to another
"hardware node." I use CentOS on all of my over 100 machines. All of my
motherboards have at least one serial port as do most server boards in
production. OpenVZ is the free version of Virtuozzo and serves as the test
bed for it. The ability to backup and restore anywhere, as well as to bounce
or migrate anywhere have saved my butt many times.