[App_rpt-users] Incoming connects

Doug Crompton doug at crompton.com
Sat Jan 11 21:38:16 UTC 2014

Tim,

 Thanks. I may try that but personally I think FIOS is a mess. I was looking at the possibility of using another router and I am sure glad I decided to go with Comcast at both my locations. Zero Internet problems and I use my own routers. FIOS is so intertwined with the TV and Internet service that trying to use your own router is a real hassle and in most cases causes a loss of some FIOS capability. The TV depends on the Internet for the guide and other screwy things. Having talked to someone in our club that works for Verizon and is involved in FIOS it seems it is a money loser for them and they are not doing any new system installs. Perhaps that is a good thing!
73 Doug
WA3DSP
http://www.crompton.com/hamradio