[App_rpt-users] Install Script Failing

Mark Johnston markjohnston73 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 18 04:18:47 UTC 2014

Put the link the my browser and it downloads... maybe a glitch, run the
script again?

downloads.asterisk.org/pub/telephony/sounds/releases/asterisk-core-sounds-en-gsm-1.4.9.tar.gz

"Got Root?"

How many software engineers does it take to change a light bulb?
*None. It's a hardware problem.*

Unix is user friendly. It's just very particular about who it's friends are.
WINDOWS: Will Install Needless Data On Whole System
MICROSOFT: Most Intelligent Customers Realize Our Software Only Fools
Teenagers.

A ntennas
P oorly
P laced
L acks
E ngineering

The best way to accelerate a computer running Windows is at 9.81 m/s².

*"I get paid to support Windows, I use Linux to get work done."*